CALL THE COSTA RICA SPECIALISTS
Protecting Your Travel Experience
Now that you have booked your trip, we wanted to remind you of the importance of travel insurance.
Costa Rica Dream Adventures provides travel insurance plans with benefits to protect the cost of your travel arrangements; your belongings; and most importantly, you.
The Safe Travels Voyagers insurance travel protection plan covers COVID-19 the same as any other sickness.
The Safe Travels Voyager is designed for those who are looking for the highest benefit limits available to protect a trip. This plan covers trips up to $100,000 for trip cancellation and includes $250,000 per person of Primary Medical Coverage. The plan covers Pre-Existing Medical conditions when coverage is purchased within 21 days of deposit and before final payment. Includes minimum coverage of $2,000 for potential accommodations/lodging expenses. COVID-19 MEDICAL EXPENSES may be covered and treated the same as any other sickness.
Safe Travels Voyager Highlights
-Up to $1,000,000 in Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains coverage
-100% of Trip Cancellation coverage up to $100,000
-150% of Trip Interruption coverage up to $150,000
-Up to $250,000 in Primary Medical Coverage
-Optional Trip Cancellation and Interruption for Any Reason coverage
-Pre-Existing Coverage included within 21 Days of Deposit
10 DAY FREE LOOK PERIOD
If you are not satisfied within 10 days of purchasing this plan, Trawick International will refund your premium cost if you have not
departed on your trip or filed a claim.
This plan is only available to U.S. Citizens and U.S. Residents
Trip Cancellation Covered Reasons
This is a list of some covered reasons for Trip Cancellation. Please refer to the plan's Certificate for a full list.
- Sickness, Accidental Injury, or Death of You, a Family Member, Traveling Companion, Business Partner, Trip Leader, or Chaperone
- Sickness, Injury, or Death of Non-Traveling Family Member
- Hijacked, Quarantined, required to serve on a jury, or subpoenaed
- Employment Terminated or Laid-Off
- Approved Military Leave Revoked or Military Re-Assignment
- Emergency Military Duty in the Event of a Natural Disaster
- Inclement Weather Causing Complete Cessation of Air/Common Carrier Services
- Natural Disaster at Destination that Renders Accommodations Uninhabitable
- Terrorist Incident